Remote Learning Daily Log
- Attendance is required 6 hours per day--students will need to document 6 hours of work per school day (i.e. attendance via video meeting and/or doing homework).
- There will be required daily contact between the student(s) and a certified staff member. Student/Guardian will need to respond to the daily contact.
- Students and parents will also be required to complete and maintain a daily log that will be submitted to the school weekly through Google forms (midnight on Fridays). So by Friday at midnight, there should be a form completed for each day of that week.
- Remote learning students will follow the academic calendar approved by the school board.
- Attendance will be taken in accordance with the Kansas State Department of Education's attendance guidelines regarding remote learning. Failure to attend as per state and local requirements can result in truancy being filed.